JAW are hiring a Sustainability Consultant!
JAW Sustainability is a sustainability consultancy company in the construction and property industry. We provide a range of services including energy and daylight modelling, embodied carbon analysis, BREEAM Assessments and other environmental assessments. We work closely with our clients from our office in Hoxton, working on projects, across London and the rest of the UK.
The company was founded 5 years ago and has been going from strength to strength. We have been growing rapidly over the last year and are currently a team of eight, which we expect to continue to expand over the coming year and beyond.
We are looking for a new Sustainability Consultant to join our team and help us continue to deliver a high-quality service to our clients and grow the environmental assessment side of the business. The role would suit an ambitious individual who could grow with the company.
The role of Sustainability Consultant will include following:
· Managing BREEAM projects including reviewing technical evidence for compliance and preparing progress reports to feedback to the design team
· Prepare sustainability reports and BREEAM Pre-Assessments
· Providing advice to design teams on achieving compliance with BREEAM sustainability requirements, including attendance at meetings on site
· Working closely with the design team and contractors to achieve the anticipated credit compliance
· Providing support on WELL projects including working closely with contractors and the rest of the design team
Required experience / skills:
· Minimum 1 year experience in a Built Environment or Sustainability Consulting role
· Experience working with BREEAM or other environmental standards
· Excellent communication skills
· Highly analytical and attention to detail, with ability to review and understand technical information
· Proficient in use of MS Office, Excel in particular
· Enthusiastic with excellent interpersonal skills
· BREEAM Assessor Qualification
· BREEAM AP qualification
· Experience with WELL
· 26 days leave
· Volunteer day
· Pension contribution
· Career development opportunities
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.